Friday, September 12, 2014

Shutterfly

I love Shutterfly! I think everyone should have a book for every special occasion in their lives. I recently ordered the Shutterfly 8x8 book for my daughter. I turned it into a little game were she helped pick the pictures! Its a great site, it helps you with ideas on every page with different fonts and color choices. You can add up to five pictures per page depending on the size of each picture and it even gives you the option to add captions, so your pictures will tell a story. You can create a book for every occasion and season an there are always special offers going on at their website. My only complaint would be that the storytelling aspect I mentioned early increases the cost of the book. I recommend Shutterfly to anyone who loves pictures, so go checkout the latest deals now on their site.


No comments:

Post a Comment